Intueor worked with the client to help procure a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system to support finance, human resources, payroll, and time collection.
The client required a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system -- a modern and fully integrated enterprise suite -- to enhance human resource processes across the organization.
Intueor's service offerings to client has included:
• Assisting in procuring an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system;
• Support in developing a scope-of-work document that detailed the project background, objectives, and needs of the ERP system;
• Assistance in developing a vendor procurement methodology and strategy;
• Additional procurement support services.
This project is ongoing. We are currently supporting the client with the project management and ERP implementation oversight, working closely with stakeholders and the selected ERP vendor, to ensure that the anticipated benefits of ERP modernization are realized. Specific services, being provided currently, are:
• Project management, including day-to-day management of project scope, schedule, cost and risk management.
• Functional subject-matter expertise to support business process re-engineering (BPR), system testing, and end user training.
• Technical subject-matter expertise to support the new system’s design, interfaces and integration, data conversion and implementation readiness.
The client took a close look at their enterprise asset management (EAM) program in 2019, identifying asset handover and onboarding for both new and replacement assets as a high-impact issue. Intueor was responsible for helping manage the project and identifying several critical business improvement initiatives.Read Case Study