Intueor's has provided the client a series of benefits during this project, including:
• A streamlined collection of employee time, reducing more than 20 different methods of time collection.
• An automated processing of employee collected time into payable time (using the compensation rules from the five collective bargaining agreements).
• Consolidation of three different payroll cycles into one enterprise wide single payroll cycle. Prior to our work, the client had a monthly, semi-monthly, and bi-weekly payrolls for different segments of the workforce.
• An online and electronic management of recruitment. Prior to our work, all of the client's processes were manual and paper-based. Now applicants apply for jobs online and are able to track their application status on-line.
• An employee self-services (ESS) program, which replaced manual employee services that handled paycheck handling, address changes, and W-2 processing. This employee self-services program has now enables staff to access information at any time and from any location through a secure web connection.