Intueor supported one of the world's largest transit agencies to complete a multi-year transformation initiative to modernize and integrate enterprise management systems across agencies.
In the mid-2010s, the client embarked on a multi-year, multi-phased initiative to develop common practices across lines of business. This initiative included creating a corporate data model for information, and implementing a uniform information management system to ensure informed decisions that balance operating and capital investments, asset performance, and the operational risk inherent in managing the client's assets. The organizational scope of the EAM program is enterprise-wide, bringing together all the client's operating agencies.
Intueor, working with the client's project management office and internal change management team, was the organizational change management lead for the development of the client's organizational change management and communications strategy, aimed at facilitating the proliferation of the client's EAM systems and processes. Specifically, Intueor:
• Developed the organizational change management strategy for the client's project management office.
• Developed a custom organizational change management analysis tool.
• Developed an analysis dashboard summarizing all stakeholder data.
• Aggregated data and performed in-depth data analysis of resistance/support for the enterprise asset management effort.
• Performed detailed analysis of the stakeholder characteristics of each division.
• Developed a stakeholder engagement and communication strategy.
• Developed a master communication plan.
The enterprise asset management (EAM) program benefited from the extensive stakeholder communications and awareness, resulting from the framework implemented by Intueor. The client continues to leverage and utilize the organizational change management framework on its EAM program, as well as certain other enterprise-wide transformation programs.
The client took a close look at their enterprise asset management (EAM) program in 2019, identifying asset handover and onboarding for both new and replacement assets as a high-impact issue. Intueor was responsible for helping manage the project and identifying several critical business improvement initiatives.Read Case Study