Intueor, working with the client's project management office and internal change management team, was the organizational change management lead for the development of the client's organizational change management and communications strategy, aimed at facilitating the proliferation of the client's EAM systems and processes. Specifically, Intueor:
• Developed the organizational change management strategy for the client's project management office.
• Developed a custom organizational change management analysis tool.
• Developed an analysis dashboard summarizing all stakeholder data.
• Aggregated data and performed in-depth data analysis of resistance/support for the enterprise asset management effort.
• Performed detailed analysis of the stakeholder characteristics of each division.
• Developed a stakeholder engagement and communication strategy.
• Developed a master communication plan.